you need to become a member of SNIPEF
Our success is based on providing
professional and practical assistance to members. We
continue to meet members’ needs by developing
relevant and practical services.
We are also approachable and supportive. Our key role
is to keep members ahead of the competition and apace
of change, to help improve and develop business performance.
Delivering a quality service is essential to a successful
plumbing industry. Our members demonstrate their commitment
to quality by delivering a higher standard of work and
improved customer care.
Being a SNIPEF member gives you:-
- Instant access to professional support
and a network of information and expertise
- Financial assistance to help you train
apprentices, improve and update your operatives skills
and to help you develop your business
- Access to improved technical and commercial
skills enabling you to improve your customer care
- Enhanced apprentice grant payments
- PL and EL Insurance - exceptional rates
available from Willis Insurance (more than 40% of
members use our insurance scheme)
- Become a Licensed Business and join the Water Byelaws/Regulations Approved
- If you are a Licensed Business you will be listed Free on the needaplumber website
- Free copy of our quarterly magazine
for members "Plumbheat"
- Access to apply to join our Approved Certifier
of Construction Scheme which allows you to self-certify
work subject to Building Warrants
- Access our branded workwear scheme and display the SNIPEF brand with pride.
Apply for Membership now -
See our new member benefits Leaflet.
> Click here to see our 2013 membership fees
> Click here to see the SNIPEF membership criteria
> Click here to see the Duties of a Licensed Plumbing Business
you want to become a plumber click here